Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sunshine!

We've had very little sunshine in the past couple weeks. I shouldn't complain. I know many more people are dealing with more as hurricane Ike comes ashore at Galveston today. Thankfully we haven't had anything compared to that,all those affected are in my thoughts.

We have had tons and tons of clouds,rain and cooler weather though. The cool weather I can't complain about! It's made it hard to get outside much with a 1yr old,it's usually too wet for her to play out in the grass. Thankfully we have our covered porch which is fairly large. Without that I'm sure she wouldn't have gotten to go outside nearly as much lately!

Yesterday it rained for hours on end,so I thought I'd take advantage of the cruddy weather and try to snap a few shots of the raindrops. Just something about raindrops that seems peaceful.








Here's Emma able to enjoy the rainy weather on our porch

No comments: