Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Some Randomness

Emma and I hung out and tried to make the most of the dreary,cloudy and somewhat cool weather yesterday. Well cool for the beginning of September anyway! We went out in the yard to play (and of course take some pictures..lol ).
I went out with the girls last night too. I went to my first passion party which was a total blast and afterwards me the girls headed to dinner for some good chat (I'm sure you can guess what the talk was about) and great food for a few hours,I didn't get home until 1am but I wouldn't trade the company and conversation for anything,it's worth losing a little sleep over! Plus the kids need a little one on one time with daddy right? I hadn't gotten out a whole lot by myself since Emma was born but now that she's at the toddler stage it's much easier and it helps she sleeps all night long so I don't have to worry about getting up after I get home!
We have a fun evening planned IF the rain stops . The Huff 'n' Puff is in town which consists of displaying hot air balloons. They light them up or "illuminate" them this evening. A friend wants to meet us there but I'm afraid if the cruddy,rainy weather continues we won't be going..imagine the wonderful pictures I could get of that?! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Onto the pictures...

This is the face she makes when she tries to give a 'kiss' ,it's so cute and we call her fish lips when she does it :)


of course she had to pick up everything she saw!
sweet little baby toes :)

this one isn't focused the best but I loved the composition so I kept it..it was a very quick snap so didn't have the most time on getting it focused,those little feet move fast!

And of course we can't forget about Baxter,he was the most fun of all!I was bummed her face wasn't focused real well but again it was a real quick picture and I was almost too close but it turned out cute,I love the expression on her face!
Last but not least..baxter ole boy and with the ball he destroyed.LOL
I have to say this camera is extremely fun,it's makes picture taking addictive,like I already didn't take enough pics now I'm constantly snapping them..it's a sickness but it's so fun!

No comments: