Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Headed out!

We're headed over to visit my brother who lives East of St. Louis,we're leaving tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait! Well I'm not looking forward to a 5hr drive with a 1yr old,in fact I'm dreading it and worry she'll cry the whole way there but I hope I'm wrong!

My brother has a little girl just 7wks younger than Emma,they should be a blast together,I can't wait to take pictures!! We'll go to the zoo while we are there and Grants farm that is part of Budweiser and hopefully go to the river road as long as the Mississippi isn't too high.

So needless to say I'm busy packing for that and getting shocked at the amount of stuff a 1yr old needs when you go somewhere,it shouldn't surprise me but it does.lol

It's been a gorgeous week so far,finally out of that cloudy,rainy and gloomy weather! Back to around 80 degrees for the next week or so,beautiful!!! I hope to go to the lake this next week to get Emmas pictures before the flowers are done blooming.They have some beautiful gardens.

I went shopping yesterday,got some winter clothes for Emma,a couple pairs of jeans for me,a few things for Tanner along with his halloween costume (he's going to be a werewolf). I think my daughter is going to be a little fashion diva..I'm scared! She is SO into shoes. Grunts and gets mad if we don't put her shoes on her exactly when she wants us too,she loves to take scarves and wear them around her shoulders and loves jackets. In fact while we were shopping in Kohls yesterday she started pointing at pictures of shoes and getting so excited. My friend was with us and said "Oh Terra you're in trouble" and I think she's right! LOL My husband doesn't like to hear this,he think she needs to be into tools,I think he's in for a rude awakening! :)

Before we leave here are a few shots of Emma. I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures lately,but hope to start taking more after we get back!


I love little baby feet. She was wearing socks outside one day because the deck was wet and each time she'd come back in her little feet were so slippery she'd almost fall down so we put her "no skids" on!


When she first starts eating she is pleasant but as soon as she is done...


this is what she does!


Here is the jacket she loves so much,she threw a fit yesterday when I tried a coat on her and took it back off..I have no doubt this child is going to give me a run for my money! Good think she's adorable huh? ;)

2 comments:

MomToAp said...

Hope you are having fun. We miss you. Your email box is full so now I guess we will all have to send you messages on your blog istead. Hope you bring back TONS of great pictures when you get back.

Brandy said...

Terra! Hey I think you forgot to mention to us you were leaving, LOL. Are you just keeping us on our toes and reading your blog? I love all the latest pictures. Hope you are having a great time and that Emma traveled well!