Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Purple Pride

We finally got to go to our very first Kstate football game,we were thrilled! We'd been wanting to go for quite some time now and it never worked out. Emma was just too tiny last year to go. Todds dad asked us so we didn't hesitate to say yes! It was a beautiful day,in fact it was pretty hot for a football game!

Thankfully the won (barely) and we had a blast! We left at 10am and we weren't back until almost 11 that night,it was a long day no doubt. Full of tailgating,grilling,yelling and cheering..good times! :)

Here our our tailgating pics..



My hot hubby! ;)

yes folks,a very rare pictures of me taken by Paul!

Tanner kept playing a game of catch with some of Todds stepmothers family,he loved it!

here are the boys who indulged Tanner with his game of catch :)

Ok onto the game!!



The mascot is Tanners favorite part of the game,he loves "Willie"! He talks about him for days after seeing a game (yes Tanner has been to more games than we have lol)


We actually knew several people sitting down on the 6th row (we were on the 36th row) so while Paul was chatting with them I figured that was permission to try and snap some close-ups ;)


I LOVE this pictures,I was pleasantly surprised that it came out this good! I was SO close to him and had my zoom so I had to lean back to get this picture and look up,but it turned out well..plus he kept hiding from me but I caught him entranced in the game long enough to snap this one :)

It was a great day..Emma had fun with grandma while we were gone so that was nice!
Ok I'm tired and I had packing to do tomorrow for my scrapbooking trip,I leave thursday and I can't wait!! I'm going to miss my baby so much though ::::sniff::::: I've never been away from her for even one night yet! She'll be fine. She is such a daddys girl,in fact she prefers him over me..maybe I'll get lucky and she'll be sick of him by the time I get back and love me again? I can hope right?
Ok if I don't post before tomorrow I will be back Monday..hopefully relaxed and refreshed!!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

The latest pics turned out great, the ones in the yard and at the game. Have fun on your scrapbooking retreat!