Friday, September 26, 2008

A fish tale

It's not one of those fish tales ;)

It was another beautiful evening,we've had the most wonderful fall ever! I don't think we've had the air or heat on for weeks now,I'm going to miss it when it's gone! It's been so still the last few nights and not a cloud in the sky..perfect outdoor weather!

Paul and Tanner decided to go fishing across the road so Emma and I followed..camera in tow of course ;)

She wasn't the most agreeable,not sure what was going on but I still managed to get away with a few decent shots. I had fun editing some of them,gosh that could get addictive I think! lol
I'm tired,it's been a long day. Had to see the doc. about my sore finger which I felt silly about.It's horrible swollen but not really sore. Bad thing is that I think it's from too much picture taking,this camera isn't exactly light and I think when I was holding it to see the pics in the LCD screen I was holding it wrong. First sign you are taking too many pics : You finger swells up twice it's normal size..LOL!

I had to get emmas things all packed up this evening to stay at Grandmas all day tomorrow. Paul,Tanner and I are going to the Kstate football game with Todds dad,it's our first game! We've had offers before but it never worked out and the weather is going to be just like today,I'm so excited!! It will be nice to do something with just Tanner,it's not often that happens anymore.

Here are fishing pictures..Emma was so curious about the fish and actually kept wanting to touch them! I was a little surprised. Tanner caught the most,I think he said he got 9,not too bad!


Heres the first one!





I love love love this picture. She's clapping as Paul just caught a fish and I love how the house is in the background. When I took it I never thought it was going to turn out this nice!





Paul laughed when he saw I took pictures of "Weeds" ,but I pointed out to him that anything can be beautiful and more often than not it's the everyday things that we don't think twice about that can sometimes look the most beautiful and have some of the neatest detail :)

I had fun editing this one..can you tell? I hope I didn't overdue the colors,it's all so new to me yet!

The sun getting ready to sit..Emma and I headed out after this. Here is to another beautiful day In Kansas..if only it lasted all year!!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I love how your house is so close to a lake! It looks so pretty there! Great pics as usual! LOL, about your trigger finger!!! Hope it feels better soon!