Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another day ~

I think I finally got my blog updated and designed how I like,but than again I'm never satisfied. Ask my husband! I'm always wanting something different,guess I get bored easy? lol

Monday started out as a typical Monday. Gloomy and on top of it I got woke up by that danged thunderstorm that rolled through our area. I hadn't gone to bed very early so that didn't help. I was so tired and grouchy yesterday. It got worse as the day went on. I laid down when Emma took her nap but I felt worse when I woke up. I was tired,achy and chilled,I have no idea what was going on. Of course Tanner had a 4H meeting to go to that evening..always something huh? So I took him to that thinking I'd feel better but I didn't. Thankfully I felt better when I woke up this morning but my stomach has felt "weird" all day..I have no idea what is going on. I think it's hormones..damn I feel old.

I got to come home to a disaster of a house last night,I was gone for ONE hour..how does that happen? And why do I even ask? I told my husband "Thank god you don't stay at home all day,this house would fall down around us!" he said "I'd start picking it up when we couldn't walk anymore" ..gee thats reassuring. So I downed some caffeine and picked up the house,do you think he volunteered to help? No I had ask..and he wonders why he hears the word "no" as often as he does ;)

No pictures today,I've not taken many the last few days. We've been stuck inside and I felt cruddy so never got around to it.

Poor Tanner had to go to the dentist again today. That darn permanent retainer knocked loose for the second time. The first time was his fault but this time it wasn't. They said it just happens once in awhile..fun fun.

No comments: