Thursday, November 27, 2008

Little missy

wow,haven't posted in awhile! I kept meaning too. I've been obsessed with reading as much as I can about taking pictures,lurking on ILP a LOT and of course getting ready for the holidays,stressing about money and chasing a 15mo old who causes destruction wherever she can! Oh and I've been playing Pogo games too (blushing) ,those games can be so addictive and I haven't played in so long!

I haven't been doing anything of real significance. Just staying with busy the kiddos and Paul,baby showers,birthdays,getting ready for christmas,etc. I feel like I have so much to do in such a short amount of time! I bought 5 frames to hang above my couch as a collage and I even bought a rustic star to add to it. My husband is *suppose* to put wires on the back so I can hang them more easily. Do you think thats done? NO! I want to get them hung up!! grrrr,I may have to resort to figuring it out myself. you know between chasing Emma and picking up messes (eyeroll). Why is it OUR stuff always comes last??

Oh I have been busy cooking! I'm so proud of myself ::::beaming:::::: I'm in a "Once a month" cooking group and we need some new recipes and we have to 'test' them out first so I froze like 8 meals to try,now I need to remember to thaw them out so we know if they will work or not! Hopefully they will and we can add them to our menu! Ugh have so much to do this week! I need to print some pictures off that I took at a friends baby shower,get a recipe figured out to take to Bunco tuesday,clean house for a playgroup HERE Tuesday along with what I will feed them while they are here,thursday is Emmas dr. appt (shots...yeah),I have to figure out a gift for the MOPS Christmas party which is also thursday evening,get the gift around for another momsclub xmas party that is on Saturday along with trying to get a tree up HOPEFULLY next weekend,oh and take the kids to visit Santa next Saturday! Whew! Ok after typing that all out I'm a little bit freaking out thinking I won't get it all done. I just know this week is going to be hectic and stressful :::Sigh:::: oh well,it's what the holidays are all about,right! HA HA

onto little Miss who is a handful and a half lately! Gosh that girl wears me out! She has resorted to trying to bite things when she's mad (yeah,not a good sign huh?) but thankfully she rarely tries to bite us. Well except for Tanner but sometimes I don't blame her to be honest.lol She recently tried to bite a well..didn't work out so well! LOL It's quite funny actually. Her little will come out of nowhere,she spins in a circle,lets out a screech and then proceeds to bite something. Usually it's the carpet,a book,her chair..lol We keep trying to get her to say words but she just won't! Honestly I'm starting to worry a little,not a lot,but a little. She understands 90% of what we say to her and I keep reading thats the most important so I won't worry too much for now. Anyway it's a frustarting stage where she can't talk but yet she knows what she wants. Doesn't always make for an easy day! Plus she gets into EVERYTHING. Every single time I turn around it's something else. Our desk drawer (pens and scotch tape getting flung everywhere),goes into our computer room and tears into papers,messing with the mouse on the computer,etc,grabbing anything she can off the counters ,throwing something she shouldn't be,getting into cabinets she shouldn't be,etc etc the list is endless.lol She put a cup into the toilet earlier today,thankfully we caught her before she flushed it!

Anyway a couple recent snaps of her... I'm worn out typing all that.lol


I had been putting groceries away and she proceeded to get the strawberries out of the fridge I'd just put in there,sit down ,opened them and started munching away! lol


Her "hairdo" from today..lovely isn't it? She just HAD to have all these clips in her hair..let me tell you,it was quite a site. Thankfully she let me take them all out before heading out for Thanksgiving Dinner with the family! LOL

No comments: