Sunday, November 2, 2008

country

The sunsets are the one the things I love most about living where I do. Everytime I think it would be nice to live in town and not having to drive so far to everything something reminds of why I love it out here so much. Living in town ,with all the buildings in the way,I'd never get to experience a sunset like this :)




Before the sun completely set I took a few snaps of the kids playing in the yard (Obviously I took the above photo before stepping inside for the night lol)


Suck a dork!


as you can see,it's very hard to get a good photo out of him anymore..it's all about being as goofy as he can be!


I love to capture photos that show how these two interact..it's so sweet. Tanner never gets tired of her or complains about things she's doing..he's all about loving on her and playing with her as much as he can :) Such a good big brother!!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Beautiful sunset picture! I like the "dorky" pics of Tanner, LOL!