Monday, November 10, 2008

Catching up

Haven't written in several days. Emma has kept us (me!) busy. The girl is nonstop,wish I had even half of her energy! She cracks us up and does something new everyday,usually it's her trying to be goofy or onry.lol

She now LOVES the spraybottle. We were being silly one evening and misting her hair with water,she was loving it..giggling and running around. So I gave her a hairdo after we got her hair wet..what a nut!



Thankfully she still likes her naps! One day she'd been whiny earlier than normal. I was bad mom (slap my wrist now!) and sit her down in the chair with binky and blankie and played doodlebops. Within minutes I'd realized it had gotten awfully quiet......




We had a couple nice days of weather last week so we joined some friends at the park and took advantage. Man was it sunny,took a little effort on my part to get these pictures exposed so they aren't OVERexposed..man bright sun is no fun to try to take pictures in! She had a great time though..as you can tell!




We celebrated my grandmothers 87th birthday with a dinner at her house this past Sunday. My grandpa was 93 this past summer (and yes still lives at home and is of sound mind..please let me have inherited those genes!!) and I get a picture of he and Emma any chance I can. So sweet and I know these pictures will be cherished in the years to come :)

No comments: