Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween day this yr. was BEAUTIFUL! REally in my 32yrs I can't think of a nicer halloween than what we had this yr,gosh if only it was this way every year! We had a great time going to a trunk or treat in our local town than afterwards we hung out at my friends moms house right in town until it got dark enough to go T or T'ing. We never even needed jackets all evening,thats unheard of! Emma started getting restless towards the end and wanted to get out and walk (in the dark,yeah right lol) so we headed back to friends moms house where we chilled for a few minutes and Tanner helped hand out candy. He said he wants to do that next year because it was more fun than Trick or Treating! You know he's getting older when he says things like that! wahhhh.

Here are the pictures I got of them that night,we had some time to kill before going out so I took advantage and got some photographs. A couple I overexposed,I am so mad at myself ,but I had to hurry. Emma was in no mood to sit still so I did what I could in a short amount of time.

Oh first I took these at our house before we left for the halloween parade at the grade school. I wasn't sure if I would be able to get any of her after we left so I snapped some before heading out.lol




She wouldn't leave her darn antannae on!



I love this one of her watching the parade go by :)

Now for the overexposed ones I took and of course they were the ones of them together..oh well,they aren't too bad,I guess I'm just overly critical of myself.lol





The rest turned out better once I realized what I'd done!






This one turned out good :) Wish she would have sit down in green grass but hey at least she's looking at the camera!




He thinks he's soooooooo cool.lol



I'll throw in a couple fall leaf pictures while I"m at it ..took these while walking through town.





Hope everyone had a wonderful halloween!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You got some great shots on Halloween! They both look great.. Was Emma scared of Tanner in that get up?

Brandy said...

Nice pics, looks like a fun Halloween! My kids like to hand out candy too, so they do mostly trick or treating and then at the end hand out some candy. Love the fall colors! And their costumes!

Anonymous said...

How did Emma react to Tanner's costume? Where did you find that costume anyway? lol Cute, great pics ;-)