Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Loving my 50mm!!

Ok I put my 50mm back on my camera. Why did I even take it off?! This lens ROCKS. If you have a Nikon get the 50mm 1.8..it's an inexpensive but GREAT lens. I had my 50-200 on for awhile,hard to chase down a toddler and get the pictures you want but having the clarity and abilities of my 50mm may be worth not being able to zoom! I opened it clear up to 1.8 and jumped the ISO clear up 1600 and thought "these are going to be so grainy and noisy!" but I was wrong and it looks like I have tons of light coming in my windows but I didn't,I had very little! Maybe I have mommy "goggles" on but I'm loving these pictures of Emma. I'm thinking of having the one of her laying down on the carpet blown up,I LOVE it! And no I didn't do a thing to her eyes,no adding color or anything,they really are that blue! LOL




This one is my favorite!!




ummm yeah putting something in her mouth she wasn't suppose too but mommy snatched it away right after this ;)

2 comments:

MomToAp said...

Love the pics.. Emmas eyes are soo gorgeous.. I totally agree on blowing the one up.. Have I mentioned I covet your camera?

Tammy said...

*Beautiful pictures Terra! Emma is so adorable!