Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy Busy!

I feel like I've had zero time to take pictures or blog. I was just thinking today to myself "I haven't taken a picture of my kids in almost a week!!" I really need to do that SOON.

I've been busy..fun busy so thats good.

Went on my scrapbooking 'retreat' for almost 4 days. Had a wonderful time relaxing and having fun with the girls. We ate good food,stayed up late talking and laughing and I got a LOT done! 69 pages to be exact! woohoo! I'm so happy. The way I started out I wasn't sure I'd get much done or not,I wasn't exactly motivated but it started flowing and all was good. I got home Sunday afternoon and I came home to a clean house,can you believe it?! Emma did good,she had a snotty nose the whole time so poor dad had to wake in the night with her a couple times. Otherwise she did good. My best friend watched her one evening while Paul had a work dinner to go too but otherwise I think they hung out at home and went outside a LOT,that girl could be outside all day long if I let her!

Other than trying to get back into the routine of being home I had bunco last night (can't miss that,it's so fun!) and stayed up too late with the girls chatting. I thought I'd leave by 10 or so..11:30 I finally walked out the door.lol

So between scrapbooking,unpacking,housework, a snotty baby (who has her first ear infection by the way..wahhh. At least she is a happy baby when sick!) bunco,dentist and doc. appts and trying to help my friend prepare for our "once a month" cooking club (which I have to help shop for later tonight!) I've been busy. At some point this week I have to find time to cook 3lbs of hamburger and a few lbs of chicken for our cooking club on Saturday morning.

Tomorrow is MOPS. This morning we went to a friends house to finish up our MOPS project. It's a blank piece of round paper that you decorate however you want with marker,crayon,etc and then they take it and seal it onto a plate and they turn out SO neat! I can't wait to get mine back! I made a plate and a bowl.

Well thats where I've been..no picture time unfortunately ::::sniff::::: my poor camera has been neglected! I will have to put an end to that tomorrow evening,it's suppose to be beautiful outside! Ok off to get dinner on the table before I hit walmart with the girls to go shopping!

Terra

No comments: