Monday, October 20, 2008

#1 Reason

Why I have no time for taking more pictures..you guessed it! Emma! She keeps me on my toes! This girl is full of spunk,personality and ENERGY. Endless amounts of it!

My house is a constant disaster (or so I feel like it is) and on top of that she is a demanding little thing. Wanting what she wants and NOW. Is this a girl thing? I don't know. All I know is if this is any indication of what she'll be like as a teen..holy moly! She really isn't awful bad but compared to how my son was she's bad! If I tell her "no" she looks at me and smiles and then turns and RUNS for trouble as fast as she can and giggles all the way. My sister in law told me the other day "You know,Emma really is pretty social for you being a stay at home mom" ummm yeah ya think? LOL She gives cheesy grins to strangers and then tries to play peek a boo with them..oh and she has no problem running from me while we are in stores. Today at the mall we were at the play area. She thought it was quite hilarious to run out of the play area into the main part of the mall over and over again and each time she did it she laughed even harder..such a little stinker!
She obviously gets into anything she can. Her big deal right now is my waller so I got her her own wallet and put expired cards and pieces of paper in it..so far she loves it! Another thing she always wants to play with is my phone which has to come to an end but it keeps her occupied so well when she's in the shopping cart and of course a play phone just won't do!

Needless to say I'm tired at the end of the day. For those moms with twins,well I bow down to you,I can't imagine chasing two little toddlers going in two different directions,causing two seperate messes ALL day long..no way! whew! And to think some people have another kid at this point,now THAT I can't imagine (are those women crazy?! I sometimes wonder!) but she is also a joy at the same time,she's so full of personality you can't help but smile when she does something. Everyone around her lights up when they're around her,even complete strangers. Just something about her little spunky personality that attracts others and thats one of the main reaons her 'spunk' doesn't bother me in the least,it's all a part of who she is and I wouldn't change a thing about that! :)

So here are a few spontaneous snapshots I've taken in the past month. This week we're hoping to make it to the pumpkin patch weather permitting so I hope to have some fun pumpkin pictures soon!

Here is the scene I found in the bathroom one day when I knew it had gotten WAY too quiet..


with the evidence pasted to the bottom of her foot.lol


She insisted on putting her PJ bottoms back on after getting dressed one day,to my surprise it didn't look half bad! She definitely likes her clothes and dressing up!


sitting and playing with mommys phone.her favorite 'toy'


this is her cabinet that I let her play in,it's full of bottles,cup,lids,etc. One evening she decided to climb inside of it..I just shake my head at this child.lol


Hmmm how am I going to get out??


Playing in mommys clean and folded clothes!




2 comments:

Brandy said...

You got some great pics of that spunky girl. I love the toilet paper on the bottom of her shoes, LOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the PJ's under the dress too, thats actually one of my fave looks, heck they sell pants that look just like that kwim Love the TP I can relate to that one lol