Monday, October 27, 2008

Light

I noticed some nice light was shining in our windows this afternoon. I sit on the couch ,cranked my ISO up and shot these without flash and manual focus. I'm jumping into the world of manual focus and OMG it's so hard! One tiny turn too much and you lose your focus..so trying to snap pictures of an active toddler is pretty near impossible. My easiest 'model' is Tanner. Anyway I was happy with how these turned out. Mastering focus and light are so tough! This weekend I hope to get them out to the lake. It's suppose to be nice and the colors in all the flowers and shrubs are beautiful,it's such a perfect spot for pictures!! I really need to work on my manual skills and outdoor lighting before it gets to the point we can't go outside anymore!

Ok here is Mr. Tanner :)

don't pay attention to any crusty food on his face. This was after school and he was eating a snack.lol






I snapped this one of miss Emma at the same time..but this one is with flash. She never holds still long enough and she wasn't in the nice light but it still turned out nice..even though she isn't looking at the camera!~

No comments: