Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A couple cuties!!

Ok I have a ton of great pictures to edit from this practice session but wanted to share a few I got edited so far..couldn't wait!

I got the pleasure of meeting little Jacob. He was such a cutie! 6mos old and crawling already! So laid back and we had so much fun with him!

His friend came along too..she was a 7yr old beauty..she was a natural in front of the camera. The minute she walked in the door I couldn't wait to get my hands (errrr camera) on her :) I told Kerri (little jacobs mom) that I want to try again in a couple months outside..and of course I'd love to take Alanas (7yr old) pictures again too..oh the shots I could get with her! Anyway we had a great time,they were here for almost 2hrs!

Baby in a basket

Little Jacob!

Gorgeous 7yr old