Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December fun!

Well it's hard to believe that Christmas will be arriving in about a week! Where did this month go?! It's been a fun month so far though and the best is yet to come!

I'm trying to get everything done,didn't get as much decorated as I would have liked and I didn't get as many cookies made but hey what can you do.lol We did get to see Santa though and Emma did GREAT! I was surprised! She didn't cry and sit there so big so I was actually able to snap a decent shot. Afterwards he gave the kids a bag of 'goodies' and they got cookies and punch,she loved that part.lol

I tried to get tree decorating pictures but they didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. My 9yr old didn't want to cooperate and we didn't have enough lights on the tree I realized,just wasn't putting off enough light to get good pics without the flash,but I tried. Anyway here are the decorating shots,Santa picture and a few other random ones! Merry Christmas everyone!!








see? He just can't take a good picture anymore,it's pure dorkiness all the time.lol


awwwwww :)


So onry!!

No comments: